Will On the Water: Flashback 2021
We've collected some of your favorite scenes from our last 11 years of Shakespeare productions to celebrate our return to the stage! Full of magic, murder, and plenty of sword fighting!
Scenes from Midsommer Nights Dreame, Macbeth, King Lear, Romeo & Juliet, PLUS a fan favorite from our first festival... You don't want to miss Shakespeare Says!
CELEBRATE OPENING WEEKEND ...In Style!
Pre-purchase your tickets to any opening weekend show and get entered into a special raffle (One winner per night)! Get a second raffle entry by joining in the fun with what you wear:
Special 5 year anniversary of The Citadel Stage! Fancy Friday Opening Night: We'll have additional fun and prizes to celebrate! So don your designer duds or gala gowns!
Theme Night Saturday: Feel part of the production and come Elizabethan style!
Lazy Sunday: Wanna see the show, but getting dolled up feels like too much? Feel at home today in sweats or footie pjs!
Second Sunday Talk Back: Directly following the show of our 2nd Sunday! After the performance, we bring the Cast, Tech, and Directors of the production to the stage for an informal discussion with the audience. A Talk back is the perfect opportunity to get the inside track on what goes into every show! Begins 5 minutes after the show to give escape time to those that don't wish to stay... but you should try it! So join us and TALK BACK!
Please know that we're doing our best to make it as safe as possible for our artists and our community! Like everyone around the globe, we're trying to navigate unchartered waters and have to remain flexible to pivot with the needs of our community. What we ask of you is support in this effort. This means:
- Rescheduling or refunding your tickets if you're not feeling well.
- Masking properly inside the theatre if you are not fully vaccinated.
- Masking if you're having symptoms with allergies or other non-Covid related issues such as coughing or drips. We have LOTS of disposable masks available so please grab what you need... even in the middle of a show!
- Feel free to be generous with our sanitizer (stationed everywhere) and our our bathroom soap.
- Be courteous to others in the space. We're all at different comfort levels as we remember what it feels like to be inside with people outside our personal bubble! Consider distance in lines, hallways, and restrooms.
For now, when you purchase a ticket, you are agreeing to the following protocol:
- Fridays & Saturdays are open to all. We don't wish to ask our volunteer staff to mask-police and we are trusting our community to properly wear a mask if you are unvaccinated. Obviously, you're welcome to remain masked even if you are! We'll follow current CDC guidelines and suggestions for seat spacing, air circulation, and sanitation.
- To accommodate our more vulnerable population and those wishing to remain under the more strict masking suggestions, our Sunday performances will require properly worn masks while in the theatre. All Sunday artists and support staff will be vaccinated or have a positive antibody test from previous Covid-19 illness.
- Thank you in advance for being kind to our volunteers! We're all so thankful that you're here to celebrate the survival of our theatre!
There's a weirdness in our website that takes away the buttons beside the date to press. Please press the date you'd like to purchase, then it will allow you to choose quantity of tickets you'd like.
As a smaller black box theatre, it helps us to know how many seats we need before the house opens so we reward you for purchasing ahead of time!
$20/adult, $15/child - AT THE DOOR
$15/adult, $10/child - PRE-PURCHASE
CHILDREN UNDER 12: If you are bringing kids under 12 years of age and need a discount, please apply the following coupon code at checkout, according to how many you're purchasing for:
OTHER DISCOUNTS: We won't be able to pay the bills if we drop pricing lower, but we strive to be accessible to the entire community. We can work with you on options including veteran, senior, student, and group rates as needed. Other opportunities are also available to usher or become part of our ESR family. Email ESRtheatre@gmail.com for any of these options!
PLEASE NOTE: We do NOT ship physical tickets. Your paid reservation is held at the door in our system.
SEATING ACCOMMODATIONS: While we do not have assigned seating, we do our best to sit parties together for a more enjoyable experience. The best way to ensure you're together is to get there early!
DOORS OPEN: Doors open 30 minutes prior to showtime.
PARKING: The Citadel parking lot is reserved for Citadel residents and for people needing mobility assistance. Free, three hour parking is available along Huron Ave.
MOBILITY ISSUES: Please give us advanced notice if you need any accommodations for mobility assistance.
HEARING ASSISTANCE: Please give us advanced notice if you need one of our amazing receivers for our hearing loop.